Located in Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Mississauga, Ghost Transportation Services provides:
– Cross dock facilitation
– Load transfer services
– Long/short term storage (excluding Dangerous Goods)
– Stuffing and de-stuffing of rail/ocean containers
– De-stuffing of railcars (accessible from both CP and CN lines)
– Customized inventory control
– Select order shipping
– LTL consolidation/distribution
– Both rack and floor storage
– Heated storage
The warehouse is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, enabling us to perform a variety of services in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner.
Operating a fleet of late model equipment, Ghost Transportation Services provides drayage and delivery service in Saskatoon, throughout the province of Saskatchewan or across the country.
– Three-ton pickup and delivery, both dock and grade level
– Power tailgate service
– Courier service
– Tractor service
– Tractor/Trailer service
Ghost Transportation Services also offers a customized distribution service. This service facilitates the movement, consolidation and distribution of an unlimited amount of small shipments within the three Prairie Provinces and Ontario.